29th November 2021 to 5th December 2021

 




                                                     29th to 5th of November 2021

4th day of my class (29th November)



    On Monday woke up  at 5.00 a.m and I had my breakfast. After that I sat to start my english lectute that Miss Ishara taught us how to write an email and described what are the formal, semi-formal,informal emails and some grammar lessons. I went to the town in the evening.

 30th November


                                            

 


    On Tuesday I didn't have lectures. I cleaned my room. I watched TV in the morning. After that I worshipped Lord Buddha. I read a short story book.


5th day of my class (1st December)



                                         

                                                       

     On Wednesday I woke up at about 5 o' clock in the morning.I got ready to learned Programming lesson for morning lecture.Miss Ovini explained  pseaudocodes as  easily. After that I had my lunch and got ready for next session. The next lecture was about number systems.Miss Nideshika taught convert to decimal,octal, binary, hexadecimal.


6th day of my class (2nd December)

    
                                
                                        


       I got up early in the morning. I got ready to learned Windows Application Development lesson for morning lecture. Anuruddha Sir explained methods, variables and learned importance and usage of the C# language. After that I had my lunch. and got ready for next lecture. The next lecture was about Database Design and Concepts. Miss Ruchira explained null values, SQL query etc. The lecture was finished at about 3.00 a.m.


3rd November




                                        

                                                       
       On Friday I didn't have lecture. I studied my lessons and did my assignment. After that I watered flower plants. Actually I  spent my pet. At about  8.00 a.m I went to the my best friend's birthday party at night.

  








                                        

Comments