20th December 2021 to 26th December 2021

                                                         

20th to 26th of December 2021


13th day of my class (20th December)


                                                        


                                            

                      On Monday I woke up  at 5.00 a.m and I had my breakfast quickly and ready to lecture and we learned the flow charts. after that we had a exam mathematics for computing on that day and the evening I wad play with my brother. 


 21th December

            

                  On Tuesday My Friend called me and I studied workhard. After that I cleaned my house. In the evening, I  played computer games.


      14th day of my class (22th December)  


                                                            
 
   

                                 On Wednesday I woke up  at 5.00 a.m. and I had my breakfast quickly and ready to lecture and we learned the about flow charts. In the evening session, I faced to mathematics exam. It was very easy paper. I finished the exam at about 3.00 p.m.


 23th December

                                

                 

                           

                                           On Thursday Anuraddha Sir's lecture was cancelled. So I visit my grandparents. They was very happy. After that I had lunch in my aunty's house. In the evening we came back home. I was so tried.

           


 24th December


                                 


                     On Tuesday I didn't have lectures because that day was Christmas. I made a christmas tree with my brother. After that We went to the Christmas Party in our neighbour's house. We enjoyed the party. That day was wonderful day.


                                


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29th November 2021 to 5th December 2021